Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Get Pregnant
Experts think that women with Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) can get pregnant if they fulfill the following conditions:
1. Pregnant women’ general condition is good. They have normal appetite, have no weakness and anemia.
2. Blood pressure is below 140/90mmHg.
3. Normal kidney function, and serum creatinine level is within normal range. No urinary tract infection
On the contrary, women with serious condition should put their own health and life first to minimize and avoid the serious risks of pregnancy. Generally speaking, kidney patients should not get pregnancy if they have the following conditions:
1. Women with kidney disease have systemic malnutrition and 24h urine protein quantity is equivalent to or greater than 3.5g.
2. Blood pressure is equal to or greater than 150/110mmHg
3. Women have kidney function damage before getting pregnant and serum creatinine level is larger than 265.2mmol/L
These patients should terminate their pregnancy even if they get pregnant accidentally. If the serum creatinine level has not been increased, pregnancy can be continued under the close supervision of the doctor.
Every woman wants to be a mother. Do not lose hope. You can also have a baby as long as you take proper treatments for your kidney disease. Here we recommend systematic Chinese Medicine Treatment including Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, Medicated Bath, Medicated Foot Bath, Moxibustion Therapy and Acupuncture, etc. We give you treatment plan based on your specific condition. Chinese medicines first give you a clean blood environment through removing wastes and toxins from your body. Without a clean blood environment, further kidney damage can be caused so the first step is to purify your blood. Then Chinese Medicines can arrive at kidney lesion directly through penetration to repair kidney damage and improve renal function via dilating blood vessels, improving blood circulation, preventing inflammation and coagulation, degrading extracellular matrix and providing nutrients. In this way, kidney disease can be treated from root. No side effects occur. It is safe for patients.
More and more patients have come to our center for Chinese Medicine Treatments. If you want to learn details, you can leave a message below or consult our online doctor directly.
***Please seek professional medical advise for the diagnosis or treatment of any ailment, disease or medical condition. This article is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a licensed medical professional.***