What Are the Risks of Persistent Proteinuria
Proteinuria is a common symptom of kidney disease, but because it does not make you feel any uncomfortable, you may do not attach importance to it. In fact, persistent proteinuria for a long time can bring a lot of harms to your health. In this article, let’s have a quick look at these risks.
1. For patients with Nephrotic Syndrome, long-term proteinuria will lead to hypoproteinemia, and hypoproteinemia can lead to malnutrition, resulting in slow growth and development, which is not conducive to physical development.
2. As patients lose immunoglobulin in a large amount of proteinuria, the immunoglobulin in body is reduced, which will increase the risk of infection in patients, and infection may cause the aggravation of kidney disease.
3. Patients not only lose a large amount of protein in the urine, but also some trace elements in the urine with the protein loss, resulting in the lack of trace elements required for human metabolism, affecting human metabolism.
4. A large amount of protein leakage leads to hyperlipidemia, which increases the viscosity of blood and leads to complications such as thrombosis and embolism. In addition, it may also increase the complications of cardiovascular system, leading to the aggravation of the disease.
5. Insufficient endocrine binding protein can induce endocrine disorders (low T3 syndrome, etc.)
In addition, massive protein loss can also counteract the effect of medication.
Currently, proteinuria has become the first independent risk factor for uremia. If you do not want your kidney disease to progress into uremia quickly, you should take treatment as early as possible. When conventional treatment such as steroids, immunosuppressants, ACEI or ARBs can not make it negative, you can try systemic Chinese Medicine Treatment, which can help you repair kidney damage and promote renal function. After about one month’s treatment, proteinuria will be under control.
What are the risks of persistent proteinuria? Now you get the answer. If you have proteinuria, you should take treatment as early as possible to make it turn negative so as to avoid damage to your health. For more information on proteinuria treatment, please leave a message below or contact online doctor.
***Please seek professional medical advise for the diagnosis or treatment of any ailment, disease or medical condition. This article is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a licensed medical professional.***