What is Diabetic Nephropathy?
Diabetic Nephropathy (DN) is a diabetic complication characterized by elevated blood sugar caused by toxins both in vivo and in vitro, which damages the kidney innate cells. Its clinical manifestations are urinary protein, edema, elevated blood pressure and elevated serum creatinine, etc.
Why do you get Diabetic Nephropathy?
Diabetes mellitus leads to abnormal metabolism, accumulation of adipocytes and excessive apoptosis, which leads to the shift of anti-inflammatory and pro-inflammatory balance of human cells to pro-inflammation so as to increase the release of inflammatory factors such as tumor necrosis factor and interleukin-6, and damage the kidney innate cells, causing proteinuria, swelling, high blood pressure, decline of renal function, etc. This is Diabetic Nephropathy.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that DN is mainly due to deficiency of both Qi and Yin, which over time affect kidneys. Qi deficiency can not dissolve water and control water, leading to dampness. Yin deficiency produces heat and blood, while Qi deficiency can not promote blood circulation, leading to blood stasis. Dampness and blood stasis are intertwined, and develop into a serious condition, leading to dampness toxins and blood stasis toxins. They affect each other, causing kidney toxicity and damage kidney collaterals. Eventually, the spleen and kidneys are damaged so that they can not absorb and reinforce the essence, and then the nutrient substances of them will go into urine, presenting foamy urine and other symptoms.
Why Diabetic Nephropathy is long-lasting?
Because at present, the clinical treatment of Western medicine mainly adopts symptomatic treatment such as controlling blood sugar, blood pressure and blood lipid to alleviate the damage to the kidney inherent cells and stabilize the condition. There is no targeted treatment for abnormal expression of cytokines in the body, which leads to long-lasting of diabetic nephropathy.
Chinese medicine treatment is mainly to tonify Qi, nourish Yin and promote blood circulation. The used traditional Chinese medicine can not go deep into the kidney collaterals and clear toxins. If collateral toxins can not be eliminated, Qi and Yin can not be restored, and then the disease is lingering.
How do we treat Diabetic Nephropathy?
We mainly use traditional Chinese medicine detoxification treatment to treat DN, in which treatment of dispelling toxins, dissolving toxins and discharging toxins are used. It takes effects quickly, does no harm to kidneys, and reduces relapse. This treatment is characterized by cleaning up toxins in the body and regulating the expression of abnormal cytokines.
The treatment steps are as follows:
1. To invigorate Qi circulation and dispel toxins. It mainly uses traditional Chinese medicine of promoting qi and activating blood circulation to tonify Qi of spleen and kidney, and promote qi and blood in collaterals so as to gasify the essence of water and food, and remove stasis. That is, the use of Chinese medicine detoxification therapy can promote the expression of anti-inflammatory cytokines, relieve the inflammatory state of cells, and control the disease from deterioration.
2. To dispel dampness and resolve toxins. It mainly uses traditional Chinese medicine of promoting qi circulation and dissolve dampness to promote qi circulation and dissolve damp-heat, or to promote qi circulation and dissolve damp-cold, making qi circulation fluent and dampness dissolved, and then proteinuria and swelling will disappear naturally. That is, the use of Chinese medicine detoxification therapy can restore the balance of anti-inflammatory cytokines and pro-inflammatory cytokines, change the cell microenvironment, regulate abnormal cytokine expression, and make proteinuria turn to negative.
3. To tonify Yin and eliminate toxins. It is mainly to nourish yin and remove the imbalance between Yin and Yang, restore the self-detoxification ability of human qi and blood. Chinese medicine detoxification therapy is mainly used to alleviate stress state, improve immunity and restore the self-healing ability of cell detoxification so as to stabilize the condition and prevent relapse. This therapy has the characteristics of no injury to kidney, quick response and less relapse.
To what extent can we treat Diabetic Nephropathy?
Proteinuria and hematuria can turn to negative. And blood sugar level will be lowered and stabilized.
1. To seek professional hospital or doctor for accurate diagnosis and standardized treatment. Avoid overspending even if you are rich.
2. Once you find a professional hospital or doctor, you must treat the disease as soon as possible so as to strive for better treatment results, which not only spend less money, but also reduce sufferings.
3. Once the treatment is effective, you must follow the doctor's advice to keep on treatment and have regular checkups, which is the most effective measure to prevent relapse of the disease. As long as it does not relapse, it will certainly be able to treat well. This is also the most cost-effective and comfortable treatment.
***Please seek professional medical advise for the diagnosis or treatment of any ailment, disease or medical condition. This article is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a licensed medical professional.***