Five Common Causes of IgA Nephropathy
The so-called IgA Nephropathy is a primary glomerular disease with the deposition of IgA in the mesangial region of the glomeruli. So what are the causes of this kidney disease? Let's get to know it well together.
Common causes of IgA Nephropathy
1. Infections, for example, catching a cold. When virus or bacteria invade into body, your immune system will react to fight against them, during which a lot of IgA immune complexes are produced. With blood circulation, those immune complexes go into kidneys and trigger renal inflammation.
2. Inflammatory factors. If the body has inflammation, we must pay more attention. Inflammation in the body can cause disorders of the body's immune system. Over time, it will trigger immune complexes, which can accumulate in the kidney. It will increase the burden of the kidney, damage the kidney vessels, or even cause renal fibrosis, and then IgA nephropathy may develop.
3. Congenital tubular dysfunction is also a cause of IgA nephropathy. The most typical is atherosclerosis, hypertension, diabetes, systemic lupus erythematosus, multiple myeloma, gout and so on. Iga nephropathy is likely to occur if the treatment is not timely.
4. Urinary system disorders may also cause IgA nephropathy, such as urinary excretion disorders. If urine accumulates in the body for a long time, it is easy to produce toxins so as to damage the kidney, causing various kidney diseases, including IgA nephropathy.
5. Kidney poisoning. It is emphasized here that some drugs may not cause much damage to the kidneys, but for people with poor kidneys, congenital lack of immunity will cause kidney poisoning.
Now you know the five common causes of IgA Nephropathy. Then how to treat the disease well and reduce its relapse?
Here we recommend you to try systemic Chinese Medicine Treatment, such as Medicated Bath, Foot Bath, Enema Therapy, Steam Therapy, etc. Those therapies can work together to eliminate IgA immune complexes and other waste products from the kidneys and the blood. They can also restore the balance of anti-inflammatory cytokines and pro-inflammatory cytokines to reduce renal inflammation and control the disease from getting worse. Moreover, they can improve blood circulation and increase blood flow into kidneys so that enough essential elements such as oxygen, nutrients and active ingredients of medicine can be transported into nidus to speed up kidney recovery. And they can even regulate the abnormal immune system.
After a short period of treatment, symptoms such as hematuria, proteinuria,high blood pressure and so on will get under control. And after a long period of treatment, IgA Nephropathy will be under control, and renal function will get improved.
For more information on IgA Nephropathy, please leave a message below or contact online doctor.
***Please seek professional medical advise for the diagnosis or treatment of any ailment, disease or medical condition. This article is not intended to be a substitute for the advice of a licensed medical professional.***